Blessings to you! The main aim of starting this Hindu Kids section is just to create awareness for all the Children about our Hindu Religion and to have a faith on our Religion. Also, this section gives information about various temples, which attracts the Children towards that temple and also about the Hindu Gods.
So, kids, if you cannot know about our Hindu Religion in your younger age, you cannot know about that in your older age. So, know about our Religion and its greatness. So, kids, this is just a small step! There are miles to travel!
Art Competition for Kids and Adults on 18th April 2015. (Click on the below image to know more)
- White papers will be provided for painting on the spot upon the registration slip.
- Without this registration slip, participants will not able to participate in the contest.
- Participants would be expected to bring their own drawing materials. Writing pad, Pencil, eraser, color pencils, Crayons, Sketch pens only. No color paints allowed.
- Participants are expected at the venue by half an hour before the competition.
- Judges decisions are final
- Prizes will be distributed on 19th April 11.30 a.m
- Winners will have the privilege to participate in chithiraisandhai in the same venue on 19th April.
- Hurry! Register in Swarasannithi Music school before 15th April 2015
To register, Visit :
Swarasannithi Music school,
27/15 Mahadevan street,
From 3 to 8 pm on week days and 9.30 to 11.30 AM on Sundays.
For more details contact 9841382968 or 8754361451.
Be careful in selecting your friends. Your friends are one among the great persons who will be always with you not only during the time of happy also during the time of danger. And also the true friendship will never expect anything in return.
Children try reading Bhagavath Geethai; ask your parents to read for you and you will get to know lots of useful meanings from it.
Kids, there are so many great charactered people like this crane, who helps others in spite they are not benefited. Help others and helping others is a great boon that God has given to us.